Position: Coach – Mindset or Business Speciality
Department: Coaching Team
Reports to: Carolin Soldo
We have an opening for an experienced Coach on our team! This is a wonderful opportunity for a coach who craves a team and is 100% driven by contribution and helping people succeed in business and life.
We offer the leading Business Training programs for new and experienced coaches and consultants. Our clients work with us for 6 – 12 months. During this time, they start up a brand new online business or grow their existing business.
Our curriculum includes branding, market research, program development, marketing, and sales.
Our program includes:
- An online membership site with videos, workbooks, templates and more. Our clients are presented and trained on new modules each week
- Two live Q&A Calls each week with our coaching team.
- Private 1:1 Coaching Calls with our team (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly).
- Email access
- Personalized reviews of their materials
- FB Group
This systematic and comprehensive approach has lead to outstanding client results.
On their journey to success, our clients require strong mindset, leadership confidence and personal skills.
This is where YOU come in!
In your role, you inspire and support our clients by being someone for them to look up to, find guidance, and partner in their success. You are a trusted advisor, confidant, and source of mindset coaching and guidance.
You will lead one-to-one coaching sessions, attend the weekly live Q&A calls, and offer occasional live training calls.
You will oversee the client experience and client results.
The responsibility of the Coach is to…
* Work with clients one to one to maximize their success
* Host 30 – 60 minute 1:1 Coaching Sessions
* Host Welcome Calls with group of clients
* Host Graduation Calls with group of clients
* Attend Q&A sessions each week
* Create raving fans
* Support clients through their course work
* Achieve transformations with clients
* Help clients build confidence
* Up-sell clients into other programs as appropriate
* Produce testimonials from clients
* Provide an example of excellence in coaching
* Chart and keep accurate coaching files up to date
* Possible Facebook lives to represent the company
* Possible travel to our live events and retreats
The overall coaching team goal is to increase client satisfaction by delivering an exceptional experience.
This position is part time with flexible hours. You set your own schedule and work from home. We expect 5-10 hours available to start with high potential for growth.
We offer paid on-boarding and training.
* Regularly produce and capture client testimonials.
* Keep client satisfaction scores high.
* Delivering excellence in coaching daily.
* Support clients in achieving outstanding results.
* Upsell clients to the next level up programs as appropriate.
Please only apply if you are an experienced coach with a strong mindset coaching background and you crave being part of a team and make service your highest goal.
We hire team members for the long term.
This role is about being a team player and finding joy in making a difference for people.
* At least 3 years experience coaching clients one to one
* Deep coaching skills
* A love for working with clients
* Coaching Certification preferred but not required
* Self-starter and independent learner
* Driven by making a difference and being of service
* Loving and patient with clients
* Solution orientation
* Excellent communication skills
* Fabulous Team Player
* Public speaking experience a plus
* Proficient in the use of Zoom Communications
* Proficient in the use of Google Documents
* Proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets
* Knowledge of Acuity scheduling, Slack, Podio and Zendesk would be considered an asset
- Hourly compensation
To begin the application and screening process, please take the following steps:
- Record and submit a 2-3 minute video telling us about yourself, why you would love to work with us, and why we should want to work with you. Send your video to email@example.com
- Along with your video, send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take the DISC Assessment and send your test scores to us at email@example.com Access the DISC assessment here. We recommend the DISC assessment sponsored by the Robbins Organization. Please note that we are not associated with the Robbins Organization.
We look forward to hearing from you!